In order to protect the privacy of its membership, MAPE has created a password-protected login system for this Web site. You reached this page by clicking on a secured link without first logging in.
Not a member? Sign up online at the following MAPE website address: www.mape.org/application
To log in to password-protected MAPE web pages:
1. In the Username field below, enter "ONLY" YOUR LAST NAME (the way it appears on your MAPE membership card).
2. In the password field below, enter your five-digit ID number listed on your MAPE membership card.
3. Click on the "login" button below.
Still having trouble?
- If you're still having trouble logging into our Web site, please recheck your user name and password on your MAPE identification card, which is also your MAPE Access to Discounts card. Your user ID is "ONLY" your last name -- the same way it is shown on your full membership card, with the first letter only capitalized (unless you normally capitalize other letters, then do so here as well, i.e., such as McCormick.) The five-digit member number listed on your membership card is your password to the MAPE member discounts area and the Access to Discounts program.
- You may be using information from an old, outdated identification card. Please make sure you are using the information provided on the new, plastic MAPE identification card (with our newly designed logo) with the "Access" logo and the MAPE Access to Discounts program name on it.
- Your "privacy" setting in your browser or privacy protection software may be the cause. Make sure the privacy setting in your browser is no more restrictive than "medium" (Internet Explorer: under "tools," go to "Internet options" and then select the "privacy" tab.)
- A personal firewall (Norton's and others) may interfere -- temporarily disable it to see if it is the cause.
- If you continue to experience difficulty logging in, please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org